Become a member
Being a part of Patrimoine sans frontières means sharing the common vision of an innovative approach to the world of cultural heritage. It also means contributing to social inclusion through cultural heritage projects. Heritage is much more than a print from the past: our vision, and our goal is to see that heritage, both tangible and intangible, can actively contribute to better social cohesion.
Becoming a member is also a way to be part of the association’s activities and be invested its development by participating in the general assembly.
Why become a member?
- Join an open network of people and skills in the cultural and social sector in France and abroad ;
- Benefit from synergies, the expertise and accompaniment of skilled individuals in the cultural and social sectors ;
- Support and participate in our events: round-tables, debates, etc. ;
- Enjoy and be a part of our media diffusions addressed to a network of more than 2000 contacts ;
- Enjoy access to our document resources: the heritage library (650 titles) ;
- Benefit from a fiscal deduction in accordance with the conditions in place (for example: for a 100 euros donation you can claim a 66 euros deduction. This means actually donating 33euros)
PSF takes on projects and initiatives and is interested in any activity related to the themes specified in the associative project, the human charter of heritage or statutes, in order to make it a reality and develop its aims.
If you wish to become a member of Patrimoine sans frontières,
please fill-in the online application or send us the registration form.
Postal address :
The annual subscription is 30 €.
For the first year, subscription is 20 €.
You can become a life member of PSF with a subscription at 500 €.
Subscription for student and unemployed person is 5 € (on proof).
Thank you in advance for your interest.